Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I just realized...

2 posters

Go down

I just realized... Empty I just realized...

Post by Chev Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:55 pm

The WWS's are only allowed to be hosted for 15 days...but if I kept the files I could always rehost them after that. I have been deleting them...So from now on I'm gonna keep all the combat logs...if you want me to rehost one just let me know.
This'll be nice for wrath especially, we'll have WWS's from all our raids on demand.
BTW, sometimes I screw up with the combat logs...any volunteers to back me up? It's really easy. All you need to do is first either type /combatlog when we enter a raid and then /combatlog again when it's over or download an addon that does it for you (like loggerhead)
Next, to host it you go to the WWS site and click "start client"...you then search for the combat log in the logs folder and host it. That's it.
The problem i've had is you need to remember to delete or move the file afterwards and make a new notepad file with the same name, wowcombatlog.txt. Otherwise the log will be too big to host and it takes forever if you were to go in and delete the previous raid (if it doesnt crash your text program from opening it)

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

I just realized... Empty Re: I just realized...

Post by Rack Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:00 pm

I'll do it, Chev. However, until I get in the habit of starting the log on raids, ppl are going to need to help me remember to start it...kind of like Pulp has to do with my Aspect of the Pack. Wink

Rack

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum