I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who needs bags?

Go down

Who needs bags?

Post by Oph on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:25 am

I have finally learned the pattern to make the 20 slot Frostweave Bag! I already knew how to make the Primal Mooncloth Bag, but that one takes forever due to cooldowns. If anybody in the guild wants me to make the bags for them, just provide the materials. No charge as you all are my guildies and have helped me immensely. The pattern actually requires Bolts of Imbued Frostweave, but I can make those if you provide ordinary Frostweave Cloth and Infinite Dust. The materials for one (1) Frostweave Bag are as follows:

6 Bolts of Imbued Frostweave
2 Eternium Thread

**Note: Instead of providing the Bolts of Imbued Frostweave, you can provide 90 pieces of Frostweave Cloth and 12 Infinite Dust as I can make the Imbued Frostweave. It takes 5 pieces of Frostweave Cloth for me to turn into 1 Bolt of Frostweave, and then I have to take 3 Bolts of Frostweave and 2 Infinite Dust to make just 1 Bolt of Imbued Frostweave.

In case anyone doesn't know, Eternium Thread can be purchased from any Trade Goods vendor, they cost about 2 gold each. If you have any questions, just talk to me in chat, whisper, or send an in-game mail.

Oph

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who needs bags?

Post by Oph on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:09 am

The amount of cloth required for the Frostweave Bag has been reduced in this week's patch. Now it takes only 60 pieces of Frostweave Cloth to make the necessary 6 Bolts of Imbued Frostweave. All the other materials are the same.

Oph

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down