Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Genocide

5 posters

Go down

Genocide Empty Genocide

Post by Qaadr Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:12 pm

Let's initiate a murloc genocide. I propose starting with the murlocs near southshore.

Qaadr

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Back to top Go down

Genocide Empty Re: Genocide

Post by Chev Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:16 pm

Are you serious?

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Relina Thu May 03, 2007 12:25 pm

Heck. Yes! Don't you know, Murlocs are the worst enemy to ever exist in Warcraft! I think of all the quests I've ever done, I've died the most when dealing with Murlocs. I say it's payback time. Cool
Relina
Relina

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

Genocide Empty say "ga-bluh-bluh-bluh-bluh-bluh" to the murloc ge

Post by hawktranny Tue May 08, 2007 11:34 pm

Yes, i do a mean impression of an aggro'd murloc.
hawktranny
hawktranny

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Wed May 09, 2007 8:42 am

hawktranny wrote:Yes, i do a mean impression of an aggro'd murloc.

Second best sound effect in the game imo behind Shaman's bloodlust

Chev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Genocide Empty lets get this genocide under way!

Post by Hawkstrike Thu May 10, 2007 8:25 pm

I hate mulocs with a passion! They always seem to be aggroed by you at the worst possible moment (after fighting other mobs etc.). Its time to take revenge on the murloc cockroaches!! CUT THE TALL TREES NOW!!

btw, i think Jabba the Hutt is a more appropriate avatar for me; my bro can vouch for that.
Hawkstrike
Hawkstrike

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by hawktranny Tue May 22, 2007 8:27 pm

Hawkstrike wrote:btw, i think Jabba the Hutt is a more appropriate avatar for me; my bro can vouch for that.

This is entirely untrue. Ben bears no resemblance to Jabba with the exception of his laugh. Everytime you see him write "lol" into a chat message, just think about Jabba's reaction to Luke saying "This is your last chance, Jabba; free us or die."
hawktranny
hawktranny

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:51 am

The resources are available to plan an attack:
http://www.wowwiki.com/Murloc
http://www.wowwiki.com/Known_murloc_territories_and_villages

Here is a list of the most dangerous murlocs in Azeroth:
* Mmmrrrggglll: Level 9. Chief of the Grimscale tribe. Found on the coast west of Sunsail Anchorage.
* Murgurgula: Level 11 He can be found on the beach west of Stillpine Hold in Azuremyst Isle. Gurf wants his patch fur that was plucked from his back by him.
* Cruelfin: Level 12. He can be found wandering the murloc huts in southwestern Bloodmyst Isle.
* Slark: Level 15 rare. He can be found wandering the beaches of Westfall to the north.
* Murkdeep: Level 19, appears when someone comes close to a particular group of murloc huts in Darkshore. His appearance is preceded by several waves of weaker murlocs the player must defeat to make him emerge from the depths. He is involved in the quest WANTED: Murkdeep!
* Brack: Level 19 rare. He can be found wandering the beaches of Westfall to the south.
* Cookie: Level 20 Elite. Found on board Edwin VanCleef's ship in the Deadmines. Also he seems to be the ships cook.
* Old Murk-Eye: Level 20. Can be found on the western shores of Westfall. He is needed for the quest Quest:The Coastal Menace
* Gobbler: Level 22. Can be found in Bluegill Marsh in Wetlands and is involved in the quest Quest:Claws from the Deep.
* Mutanus the Devourer: Level 22 elite. A giant Murloc, he is the end boss of Wailing Caverns and can be fought after defeating the 4 Fanglords and starting up the event from the NPC you meet when entering Wailing Caverns. See Wailing Caverns.
* Gelihast: Level 26 elite. He is a boss in Blackfathom Deeps.
* Scargil: Level 30 rare. Found on the beach west of Southshore in Hillsbrad.
* Gluggle: Level 37 rare. Found in the ruins north of Grom'gol Base Camp in Stranglethorn Vale.
* Burgle Eye: Level 38 rare. He can be found wandering the coastline Murloc encampments of Dustwallow Marsh.
* Swamp Talker: Level 50 to 56. Found in a cave east of Stonard in the Swamp of Sorrows. He is involved in the quest [Quest:The Swamp Talker].

Here's a movie, as to what can happen if we don't stop the murlocs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeUi167LpT8&feature=related

Chev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: