Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ranking

5 posters

Go down

Ranking Empty Ranking

Post by Tonym Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:11 pm

Hey guys, I am I new Member to the Order of New Bethla. I just wanted to know how the Ranking system goes around here. and, what rules there are, and how we do things, when raids are and all of that, thank you very much!!

Tonym

Tonym

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Ranking Empty Re: Ranking

Post by Relina Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:42 pm

Welcome to the guild! While I am unable to play the game right now (so I had to pass GM to another player), I was the one to start the guild. Ranking itself doesn't mean too much, at least as far as interaction goes. Of course, those up there with the guild master are those who have proven to be good players/decent people, so I guess having a higher rank can be seen as a good thing. Wink

As far as rules go, the guild's always been more laid back than some, but there are still things that are not tolerated. Begging people for money is one of them, as well as being a poor sport. We all play the game to have fun, and to learn, so sometimes runs won't go as expected. Not a big deal. We pick up the pieces and move on, and it's worked very well. It's most important just to be a decent person, and you should find yourself fitting right in.

The guild was raiding on Sundays, but people are still needing to get geared and work on gaming skills, so we've gone back to running instances to get people experience, gear, not to mention experience. We ought to be able to raid soon, if all goes well.

Anyway, that's my two cents. Welcome to the guild, and I'll see you in another month or so. (Evil dorm internet won't allow me access, so I can only play WoW during holiday visits.)

-Relina - Forever the Fearless Leader
Relina
Relina

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:23 pm

Tonym wrote:Hey guys, I am I new Member to the Order of New Bethla. I just wanted to know how the Ranking system goes around here. and, what rules there are, and how we do things, when raids are and all of that, thank you very much!!

Tonym

Tony,
Welcome to the guild. I am that person that Relina is referring too. Unlike Relina, I have chosen to take a break by free will. The ranking system does not mean anything at the moment, we attempted to raid Karazhan, but due to lack of players it was not a very enjoyable process. There are no rules, but it in the best interest of the guild for you to show up at 2 pm on Sundays. This is currently a 5-man time, in the future probably mid-december when Rel gets back and I get home, we'll go back into Kara, where we'll have about 15 players, much more manageable. How we do things? If there are people on, make an attempt to group with them. Few people pug in the guild, but if there are no people on I encourage you to pug groups for gear. You can get a quick upgrade by running Old Hillsbrad and by getting a Warchief's Mantle from the quest for example.
Nice to have another dps warrior in the guild...I would give Pulpable a poke, he can make a few Ragesteel pieces.

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by hawktranny Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:29 pm

Way to take the initiative and post. I know several guild members who have been in the guild since the early days who haven't been to this forum once. As far as behavioral expectations (for lack of a better phrase), I'd reiterate what our leaders have said. The golden rule is pretty much the guiding principle - help people out and expect that others will be willing to help you out. I know I at least try to play by that maxim - I think a number of others in the guild do too.
hawktranny
hawktranny

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Grazny Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:05 pm

I'd like to change the guild message to let people know about the (as of yet) tenative schedule to run PvP arenas. I used to be able to do this, did I get demoted or something? What would I have to do to be able to change that message again?
Grazny
Grazny

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:03 pm

Grazny wrote:I'd like to change the guild message to let people know about the (as of yet) tenative schedule to run PvP arenas. I used to be able to do this, did I get demoted or something? What would I have to do to be able to change that message again?

Fixed.

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Grazny Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:28 pm

Thanks much!
Grazny
Grazny

Number of posts : 110