Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ring of Blood?!

2 posters

Go down

Ring of Blood?! Empty Ring of Blood?!

Post by celiac Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:54 am

I know im still a few levels off of trying to to get final gear before i can start raids and arena's and what not but i dont know that the quest that gives the Honed Void Axe is one that i woud really like to do. I am 64 now and hope to be 65 if not the damn close to it by the end of the day today. I would really like to set something up to start a group for this quest seeing as how it comes in 6 parts i think it is. Im not entierly sure haha. Any help and info on how and when we could do this would be great. I know im still a few lvls off from starting the quest so this is just a FYI on what i would like to ask help on in the future.

I really do appriciate all the help, support and info that everyone has been giving me. If there is anything i can do to repay it in anyways please just say so!

-Cel-
celiac
celiac

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

Ring of Blood?! Empty wth

Post by celiac Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:58 am

ok so i did some more research on thottbt and wowhead and well nevermind as good as the honed voidaxe is, it is not that important. It is no longer on my most wanted list. So now it just becomes an question of who still needs to get rep with the kerion, the reason for this question is because I have to get revered i belive in order to get the war talbuk mount. That is a must have! haha ok anyways ignore my request from earlier about the voideaxe. lol

thank you
-cel-
celiac
celiac

Back to top Go down

Ring of Blood?! Empty Re: Ring of Blood?!

Post by Relina Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:31 am

Actually, I know Hawkstrike wanted to do Ring of Blood as well. It's not too bad a quest if you can get the group together, and the area isn't being swarmed with Horde. Basically all you do is go into the ring against certain contenders and fight to win. Heck, if we can get some people together in the guild to do it, we could finish it fairly quick. It's just coordinating a time...

Anyway, I'm all for grinding Kurenai rep, because I've been eying the silly Talbuk mounts as well. I hope to be on again some more this week, but then I won't be able to access the game for a few weeks. If you're still rep grinding come late December, I'll join the cause. Wink
Relina
Relina

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by celiac Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:00 am

Ok cool sounds go i will start LvL'n so that i can get the quests for the RoB. I am predecting that i will be in nagrand for a while since i have just reached neutral status. haha.

I am sure there will be no shortage of help in this guild! That still amazes me, how much everyone helps out and is willing to drop whatever they are doing to come to someones aid.

Well ty to everyone who has helped me out and thanks to those who will help me out in the future, I will return the favor asap. That I promise!

ty
-cel-
celiac
celiac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down