Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Raiding Toons

2 posters

Go down

Raiding Toons Empty Raiding Toons

Post by Dendroydia Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:29 pm

I thought this might be the time to collectively discuss who we would like to raid with if we have more than one appropriately geared toon. I personally think appropriately geared is very important so that we have a strong and profitable raiding experience.

I have two druids and have made some large improvements on Biloba (enchanted, she should be close to 1700 +bonus heals) knowing we are now trying to replace a key healer in our new guild. With this said, I know there are others that have great healers they also want to play. I have an oppurtunity to raid Kara weekly with another group on one of my druids but want to obviously first and foremost dedicate the druid (dps or heals) which will be of most benefit to our weekly guild runs.

I would appreciate any input on this as I love to play both my doods and want to be a valuable asset to our guild raiding.

Thanks Wink
Dendroydia
Dendroydia

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Raiding Toons Empty Re: Raiding Toons

Post by Chev Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:25 am

I am turning to my priest as Holy, since my Paladin is maxed-out...but I can bring either to a raid.

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

Raiding Toons Empty Druid use

Post by Veloce Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:57 pm

Would it be useful for Veloce to go back to healing? Or is two healing druids redundant?

Veloce

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:38 am

Veloce wrote:Would it be useful for Veloce to go back to healing? Or is two healing druids redundant?

If you wanna heal go for it...two of any spec Druid is redundant but we got 4 so you can't win Razz

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down