Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Elect your Board!

3 posters

Go down

Elect your Board! Empty Elect your Board!

Post by Ezmac Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:44 am

It's time to elect three board members.

Voting will be open until next Wednesday, so vote soon.

Each player--in the guild today--will get 3 votes to allocate however they wish:

3 for 1
1 for 3
2 for 1, 1 for 1

To tally the votes, we need one person who is not interested in serving on the board to collect the votes. I'm happy to volunteer for this. Unless others object, please mail me your vote(s) via in-game mail. I promise not to share anyone's vote with anyone else. period. full stop. Please identify your main toon when you vote so I can keep track of who has voted.

So far, I count 2 people who want to run for the board: Anto and Chev. If anyone else wants to run, please either let me know or post your name and, if you wish, a brief description of why you want to run.
Ezmac
Ezmac

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Back to top Go down

Elect your Board! Empty Re: Elect your Board!

Post by qwikzotik Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:23 pm

I guess I'll put my candidacy forward. I am looking for the board to be fairly relaxed, though responsive to guild concerns. I am willing to check the board daily or at the least every few days and to try to represent the interests of the guild and its members. I would be happy for others to run as well, such as Ez, Graz, or Dend. (Though it looks like Ez has disqualified himself to run the election.)

qwikzotik

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezmac Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:02 am

I have been nominated by others, so I will serve if I get enough votes. That said, let's vote folks. I want to wrap this up asap so we can start doing the cool stuff, like raid runs, guild bank, wearing the tabbard, dance parties. you know.
Ezmac
Ezmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezmac Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:02 am

I also nominate Pulp, Dendroidia and Grazny; separately, of course.
Ezmac
Ezmac

Back to top Go down

Elect your Board! Empty running?

Post by Veloce Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:54 pm

Dendroidia, are you running? I think you should.

Veloce

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezmac Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:53 am

Yesterday we had someone try to infiltrate the guild, presumably to get access to the guild bank. Thankfully, we are too new to have used the bank so they got nada.

However, this clarifies the need to have some leadership in place to create processes for guild invites, banks access, etc.

To that end, I'd like to encourage everyone to vote as soon as possible so that we can wrap up our preliminary shot at organization.

I discussed this issue with Graz, Ant and Chev this morning and we thought it best to clarify the following to try to get folks to vote sooner rather than later:

FIRST: you can vote for anyone. Previous votes about those who do not want to run being able to disqualify themselves still stand. If a person does not want to run, they may continue to post in this thread that they don't want to and any votes cast for them will be notified to the vote-caster and that caster will be given the opportunity to re-vote that vote (only, not all their votes).

SECOND: Voting will close on Wednesday, midnight server time. I will post results Thursday morning, first thing (around 8am server).

THIRD: Please vote as soon as you can, so that we can wrap this process up and I can get some idea of interest in the process. Please remind others that you see online to vote.

ALWAYS: If you have concerns about the process, please raise them as soon as possible with anyone you want in the guild; let's share feedback and have some transparency.

[/u]
Ezmac
Ezmac

Back to top Go down

Post by qwikzotik Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:55 pm

I agree that Dendroidia should run. I think she would represent an otherwise underrepresented group and has shown a lot of commitment to the game and responsiveness to guildies.

qwikzotik

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendroydia Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:45 pm

Probably a late response, thank you for the support...I would serve if elected.
Dendroydia
Dendroydia

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Elect your Board! Empty Veloce, Qwik and Jackalack

Post by Ezmac Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:13 pm

I need your votes and then we can wrap this up and get onto the important stuff.

PLEASE VOTE. whisper me in game, send me in game mail or email dangermonkeyguild@gmail.com
Ezmac
Ezmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezmac Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:46 pm

The votes are in, you've elected Chev, Dend and Ez as the initial board.

As I mentioned earlier, we will serve until Wrath at which point we will elect a new 5 person board provided our guild has grown.

The three of us will try and meet on vent asap, discuss what we would like to do and then we will post those ideas on the Forum in a board discussion space so that all of you can read, provide your input, participate and help us make decisions.

Until we get too big, I think it's in all of our best interest that everyone is as involved as possible.

...and don't worry, I'm trying to figure out how to make the tabbard.
Ezmac
Ezmac

Back to top Go down

Elect your Board! Empty Congrats!

Post by Veloce Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:19 pm

Huzzah to the new board!

Veloce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum