Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Malygos guild raid

+2
Ezmac
Oph
6 posters

Go down

Malygos guild raid Empty Malygos guild raid

Post by Oph Mon May 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Ah, the ever dreaded Malygos! I'm interested in setting up a 10 man guild raid to Eye of Eternity and I would like to know days and times that would be convenient for us. I'm sure that more than 10 of us in the guild are interested in taking down Malygos, as it's supposed to be a step up from Naxxramas. What's important for us to understand, though, is that the raid members' gear is important. From what I understand each person interested in trying Eye of Eternity needs to be at a particular gear level or so. I'll talk to Antoatashi to find out what is necessary and I'll post the information. Basically if you're not geared enough for Malygos, then you need to focus on doing Naxxramas, Vault of Archavon, and Obsidian Sanctum to get geared up for Eye of Eternity. Also to access the battle with Malygos someone in the raid must have a key, which drops from Sapphiron in Naxxramas. If anybody has a key let me know; I only know of Antoatashi and Hunterjames having the key, but maybe other guildies have it and I just don't know. And finally, I strongly recommend practicing the Wyrmrest Accord daily quest that is available on top of the Nexus in Borean Tundra. This daily is similar to the third phase of the Malygos raid, and doing the daily will help you to become more familiar with the controls, the buttons, the spells/abilities of the dragons, and you get like 13 gold for doing the quest.

Oph

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Malygos guild raid Empty Re: Malygos guild raid

Post by Ezmac Tue May 26, 2009 11:03 am

I'm in--but probably only on the weekends...my weekday playing will be curtailed for a while, sadly.
Ezmac
Ezmac

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorsshado Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:20 pm

I'm in, I need that neckpiece...lol. Keep me posted Smile
Raptorsshado
Raptorsshado

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Oph Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:48 am

So far as I can tell, Ezmac, Raptorsshado, and I are down for Maly. I think Decerto is too, and I know Hunterjames wants to do Maly also. Anybody else? Do remember this is the step between Naxx and Ulduar, so it may make Ulduar a little easier for you.

Oph

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayneman Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:44 am

I'd be interested in going as well. I have the key, so I might as well use it and finally get that neckpiece. Very Happy

Rayneman

Back to top Go down

Post by decerto Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:03 am

yeah I'm down for sure!
decerto
decerto

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Grazny Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:06 pm

I'd like to go, and I'm betting Bilo/Cham would be up for it as well. I would be available most weeknights if we started before 7pm ST
Grazny
Grazny

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezmac Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:29 am

I can commit for one weeknight if we can pick the night and give me some notice. We will all need to read up for this one.
Ezmac
Ezmac

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorsshado Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:42 pm

Sounds good...I'm thinking that a tuesday/thursday would work best as I know a couple people seem to have obligations on Wednesday nights...Either one works for me if we'd wanna shoot for one of them. Also time wise...I'm open anytime but I think that some time after 6-7 ST would work best...I think thats when we've run in the past...anyways, just keep me posted.

Later
Raptorsshado
Raptorsshado

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayneman Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:23 pm

The nights that would work best for me would be Sun, Wed, and Fri nights. Every other night I'm at work until around 8-9ST. I would prefer that the run would start at 6ST, because usually I have something going on before then on my available days. In any case, I hope this run becomes a real possibility. Very Happy

Rayneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Oph Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:22 am

Okay! Some people are interested for sure. This is good. Everybody has a different availability for the raid time, so I'll throw one out there. And since Raynemantwo is the only one I know of who has the key, I'll suggest a time when he is available. So Ezmac, Grazny, Decerto, Raptorsshado, and Raynemantwo, , how does Friday June 19 at 6pm server time sound?

Oph

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestina Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:15 pm

I'll be working toward it Very Happy
Celestina
Celestina

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayneman Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Sounds good to me. Very Happy

Rayneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorsshado Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:01 am

works for me...and I also have the key.
Raptorsshado
Raptorsshado

Back to top Go down

Post by Grazny Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Sorry, Bilo and I can't commit to Fridays. We'll have to wait until that evening, but if our other commitment falls through, we'll log on and see if there is any room.
Grazny
Grazny

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Oph Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:13 pm

Well as it turns out I won't be able to make the raid I was trying to start. I have to work so I can't be in two places at once. . Sorry about getting your hopes up, but maybe you all can do the raid still. Good luck if you do!

Oph

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorsshado Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Hey guys...I wanted to say congrats to the peeps that went to Maly today. We may not have beat him, but getting to stage 3 was definately a significant step in the right direction from the last time we ran this...I also wanted to say that I was looking around at a bunch of different strats for stage 3 and found one that may work well for us. So if anyones up for maybe giving it a shot again soon, maybe we can try it.

Thanks again and I'll see most of you tomorrow.

Later
Raptorsshado
Raptorsshado

Back to top Go down

Post by decerto Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Im in for sat - thursday
decerto
decerto

Number of posts : 23