Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RAID TIMING Weekend evenings v mornings

+4
Grazny
decerto
qwikzotik
Ezmac
8 posters

Go down

RAID TIMING Weekend evenings v mornings Empty RAID TIMING Weekend evenings v mornings

Post by Ezmac Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:18 pm

Please post your preference:

7am server vs. 7pm server (or later) on weekend evenings.

EARLY:
Qwik
Graz
Bilo
Rayne (except Sundays)
Rapto (flexible)
Oph (except Saturdays)
Anto

LATE:
EZ
Rayne
Rapto (flexible)
Oph

Last edited by Ezmac on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Ezmac
Ezmac

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Back to top Go down

RAID TIMING Weekend evenings v mornings Empty Re: RAID TIMING Weekend evenings v mornings

Post by qwikzotik Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:47 pm

Central time here. 7 pm weekends are likely to make me a bail-a-potamus.

So early, I guess.

qwikzotik

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Back to top Go down

RAID TIMING Weekend evenings v mornings Empty Re: RAID TIMING Weekend evenings v mornings

Post by Ezmac Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:36 am

good question re: fri/sat/sun--I'm flexible and thinking Fri/Sat may be easiest...depending on Graz/Bilo/Rack contingent on Fridays. Thanks for the details on schedules, it's appreciated. Keep it coming and tell other folks in guild to get in the forum and post input.
Ezmac
Ezmac

Back to top Go down

RAID TIMING Weekend evenings v mornings Empty raid times

Post by decerto Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:28 pm

shoot, for this weekend nights will work better...but I'm not usually awake at 10pm my time...
decerto
decerto

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezmac Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:29 pm

What is your generally best available time please
Ezmac
Ezmac

Back to top Go down

Post by decerto Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:39 pm

the 7am st raid time has worked really well for me but I can also do nights...doesn't really make a difference, just that 7pm st is 10pm for me and I'm usually in bed by then but I can adjust.

Read what I posted under the Naxx25 topic...have some new things that came to be last night and I may not be able to make the raid this weekend if it's in the morning. Nights would def be better for me.
decerto
decerto

Back to top Go down

Post by decerto Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:39 pm

oh but fridays are bad nights for me...date night.
decerto
decerto

Back to top Go down

Post by Grazny Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:47 pm

The early times that we've been going work best for Biloba and I, although we could do it a couple hours later if that would work better.

I would not be able to raid late on Sundays, and we would both miss about 50% of the late Sat nights, depending on scheduling.
Grazny
Grazny

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezmac Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:16 pm

Well, that makes mornings much more likely...
Ezmac
Ezmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Oph Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:08 am

For Fridays the mornings are good for me or the evenings. I have stuff to do on Fridays but I work it around as needed. For Saturdays I normally work in the morning (although I have this Saturday available) but I'm available in the evenings. Sundays I'm basically available at any time.

Oph

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Grazny Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:50 am

Please don't hold back building a consistent raiding schedule on Bilo and my accounts. If suddenly everything fits together at a time other than weekend mornings, then go ahead and schedule for that.

I'm really the holdup between the two of us. Bilo is far more flexible and my guess is she could make just about any time that you schedule, but you would have to check with her to verify.

If it becomes necessary to schedule at night on weedays, or Sundays, or whatever, and I can't make it for the full run, then I'll just have to sit out or maybe just do the first couple of bosses. Tanks are much easier to find now with the double speccing thingy.

Last edited by Grazny on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grazny
Grazny

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon^^ Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:12 am

mornings 7am ST
i cant raid at nite or if we start at 10ST.
brandon^^
brandon^^

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by decerto Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:09 pm

I would have to say, I can adjust my schedule atm so i can do weeknights. Since I only have my gf on the weekends I wouldn't mind spending more time with her. I can still do w/e we decide though...just fri night 3pm server is my cut off for that day.
decerto
decerto

Back to top Go down

Post by decerto Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:10 pm

I think we really need to schedule an in-week naxx 10 for new 80s and people who still need gear from there...the sooner we get them geared the sooner we will progress imo. Having a couple of elder naxxians would be very helpful as well.
decerto
decerto

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezmac Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:28 am

I agree--the limiting factor is the new 80s--who I never see on the forum except for Groundwire, who posted a great post but I haven't seen since. I'd love to know when the new 80s could run and then maybe I could work my schedule to run them through Naxx...but we have too many variables and not enough input.

I suggest that we pick a time and use the in-game calendar to invite all 80s from the guild to a 10 naxx and then see how signs up and shows up. This is the best way to communicat because not enough of the new folks are on the forum. Hell, only a limited amount of veterans are posting.

I think you suggested 7ST Wed Decerto, so go for it and post it on the in game calendar. PST me Sat morning and I can help you set it up if you like.
Ezmac
Ezmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorsshado Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:32 pm

I'm all for helping run new 80's through naxx. I'm available pretty much anytime. I think the in-game calendar would be the best way to get people to sign up and then we can talk to them about getting on the forums.
Raptorsshado
Raptorsshado

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestina Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:40 pm

I think earlier will work better for me but I'm still negotiating.
Celestina
Celestina

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down