Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Brood Mother Returns - Onyxia Raid in 3.2.2

5 posters

Go down

The Brood Mother Returns - Onyxia Raid in 3.2.2 Empty The Brood Mother Returns - Onyxia Raid in 3.2.2

Post by Chev Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:55 pm

She has lurked in her lair and done battle with the many brave adventurers who travelled to that familiar location over the years. Now, in honor of the World of Warcraft 5-year anniversary, the dreaded brood mother Onyxia is being revamped to make a return to the forefront of Azeroth, as part of our big plans for the upcoming 3.2.2 content patch.

This permanent update to Onyxia will convert the dungeon into 10- and 25-player modes. We will be adding new items to Onyxia’s loot table that have the same model as some of the classic loot from this dungeon, like Tier 2 helms, with stats updated to match the current level of content. There will be a special new item too: a normal drake-sized 310% speed flying mount modeled after Onyxia herself called an Onyxia Broodling. We will also be updating the encounter mechanics to be more fitting for modern raiding, but we can guarantee players will get to experience the frightening horror of deep breaths once again.

Then for a limited time, after the 5-year anniversary event officially begins in November, anybody who logs in will receive an Onyxia Brood Whelpling pet.

We’re very excited to bring this classic encounter back to provide a fun new experience for both new and veteran players. Further details will be available in the near future, and we will be setting up the Public Test Realms soon to help test out this fight along with all the new content we have planned for the patch. Keep an eye on the forums for updates!

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

The Brood Mother Returns - Onyxia Raid in 3.2.2 Empty Re: The Brood Mother Returns - Onyxia Raid in 3.2.2

Post by brandon^^ Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:59 am

blizzard
i fkcing hate u
u cant ever let me q uit

sigh
thx chev
i hate u too Razz
i wud have never known til i read this
oh wellz
shootz get to 80 so we can do heros
im stoked for new patch already
brandon^^
brandon^^

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

The Brood Mother Returns - Onyxia Raid in 3.2.2 Empty Re: The Brood Mother Returns - Onyxia Raid in 3.2.2

Post by Ezmac Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:12 pm

I'll be on tonight after 5ish to burn through every heroic in wrath.
Ezmac
Ezmac

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Grazny Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:10 am

Wait, so, we go back to Azeroth to get a new flying mount...that can't be used in Azeroth?
Grazny
Grazny

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon^^ Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:21 pm

isnt blizzz
evil conniving overpaid lobbyworkers?
pretty soon u can start flying in azeroth the way
they make their patches
brandon^^
brandon^^

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Grazny Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:06 pm

I think I read that you will be able to fly in Azeroth in the new Xpac
Grazny
Grazny

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Oph Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:51 am

Yes you will be able to fly in Azeroth in the new xpac. Blizzard is still trying to figure out how that will work, like if there will be no-fly zones around the capitals or so. There will be new quests all over the place, some of the landscape will be dramatically altered (like in the Barrens) and some places will change very little (like Elwynn Forest).

Oph

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down