Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guild Activity

3 posters

Go down

Guild Activity Empty Guild Activity

Post by Chev Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:25 pm

I dont know if this is just me, but when I logon I want to be doing something in a group, not alone. Those daily quests got old a long time ago.
SO, I am asking, what would be a good time to set as the guild time for every night (excepting kara runs) where u can logon, and hopefully get a 5-man going? Although of course this would not be mandatory like Kara (unless u let me know your not coming) and it would be a time where if you were free, and felt like playing warcraft, u could logon and hopefully make the best of it.
So what time should our "guild time" be?

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

Guild Activity Empty Re: Guild Activity

Post by Rvakilla Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:01 pm

Is five cool with you? I too don't log on sometimes because you can only have so much fun farming primal.
Rvakilla
Rvakilla

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by hawktranny Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:01 am

For me to participate during the week, I think the best time would be between 4 and 6 ST (7 to 9 EST), possibly depending on the instance. I don't have a particular day that's best, and I'd still like to get arena matches in if possible. Getting Sent leveled is another priority for me as well. So I guess what I'm saying is: if you want to run an instance with me, try to catch me online at or before 9pm EST and if I'm not working on arenas, I'd be up for anything. I think I need just one more slabs run before I'm able to do the heroics for lower city. Back to work study
hawktranny
hawktranny

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down