Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I need a gamebreak

4 posters

Go down

I need a gamebreak Empty I need a gamebreak

Post by Chev Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:26 pm

If I were not guild leader this would not have been a hard decision but I was looking at my account info and I've realized that I have not taken a break from the game, at least money-wise since Summer 06...there is so much coming in 2.3 I think it is a great time for me to take a break, either until the next patch or mid-december when my winter break starts. I will transfer guild leadership back over to "Relina" next time I see him on and take my hiatus. My account expires on Wednesday.

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

I need a gamebreak Empty Re: I need a gamebreak

Post by Relina Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:05 pm

I used to take game breaks all the time, so I don't blame you for wanting a break. The end of the year usually gets pretty intense as far as school goes anyway, so being able to focus on that can't hurt, either. I'll be able to check in on the guild for a week in November anyway, and then I'll be home the last few weeks in December plus the start of January, so if we need to sort out guild matters then, we should be able to. (After that I'm stuck in Idaho until April, but then I return home until September.)

Take care, Chev, and thanks for taking care of things while I can't. I do appreciate what you did. Smile
Relina
Relina

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by hawktranny Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:59 am

Your leadership will be missed. I too am taking a break somewhat. While I have been paying the monthly fee since fall 06, I don't plan to cut it off entirely. My break will just be a reduction in playtime. As my repsonsibilities at work become more definitive, I may stop paying for awhile, depending on circumstances. For the moment, I am trying to limit my playtime to Sunday afternoons, occassional Fri/Sat playing, and one evening during the week, depending on the workload, etc. That may sound like a lot, but trust me, it's way lower than when I was in school. As I hinted earlier, this schedule may be reduced further in the future.

So is there a plan for tonight? I'm pretty certain I'll be available for whatever. I don't have any preconcieved idea of what we ought to run, or even which toon I'll use; I am open to suggestions. I guess it can be discussed when we see who shows up. I seem to remember pulp and veloce giving some affirmative response...
hawktranny
hawktranny

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianil Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:52 am

As Relina and Chev both know, my playing time drastically decreased as well in the past couple of months. The largest reason behind that is work. We've been consistently short-staffed for the past couple of months and we're losing another designer this week. It's not going to get any better soon. So, when I do get home, I'm tied up in other stuff and it means I don't have that much time to dedicate to questing, etc.

Another reason is that I've actually gained a real life here in Tucson, so I'm spending my weekends with friends, gaming, etc. I am still going to make a concentrated effort to play twice a week - provided I don't keel over from exhaustion first!
Ianil
Ianil

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum