Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Relina's return! (Really!)

+3
Pulpable
Grazny
Relina
7 posters

Go down

Relina's return! (Really!) Empty Relina's return! (Really!)

Post by Relina Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:41 am

It's still about a month before I return home from the long absence, but I have a finalized schedule. It may still seem like forever, but I'll be back in Washington on April 11th (a Friday), able to access my computer at approximately 5:00 server time. (I'll actually be back in the state around 2:30 p.m., but I'm hopefully allowing enough time for travel, and hoping the parents don't try to drag me off to a sibling's place.)

I'm definitely looking forward to jumping back into the fray again, and depending on the guild situation with raiding, I'll decide whether I'll stick to prot or go back to the tried-but-true holy spec. That said, good luck this Sunday, all! Be sure to post up a progress report. Smile
Relina
Relina

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

Relina's return! (Really!) Empty Re: Relina's return! (Really!)

Post by Grazny Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Looking forward to having you back, Rel.

Heals and tanks are what we're low on atm, so either will probably work fine.

I think Pulp said he wouldn't be availble much this summer, so it may be the armor we need come May/June. We'll see...
Grazny
Grazny

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulpable Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:11 pm

I'll be available if we have a set schedule, but I won't be able to hang out til 4 in the morning like I do now.
Pulpable
Pulpable

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Relina Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:22 pm

I definitely have the gear for healing, and a lot of the gear for tanking. I don't know if I'd survive tanking Karazhan right off the bat, but with some different gear, maybe. (I need to rep grind some places to get the gear, unless they also changed how much rep a person needs. I can only hope.)

Oh! I just found out I got accepted to an internship at Walt Disney World this fall, so if all goes well and I do get in, I wouldn't be returning to a dorm with evil blocking powers until next January. You all might have to deal with me for much longer than has been the norm. Very Happy
Relina
Relina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianil Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:43 am

I'm hoping to be around a bit more now too since I just finished an ultra major, sucked my life dry project at work tonight. *keeps fingers crossed*
Ianil
Ianil

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Karsis Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:26 am

Scatter!
Karsis
Karsis

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Relina's return! (Really!) Empty Scheduling

Post by Dendroidia Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:26 pm

I'm all for the set schedule. 3 hrs dedicated to raiding, same day, same time each week. That way folks wont have to come here to find out what the deal is. We'd just know that, for example, raid time was Sunday 1pm server.

To maximize the # of players, I suggest an early afternoon, if possible. That way New Yorkers can play with Californians. This, unfortunately, would restrict us to weekends probably.

Unfortunately, the size of our guild in number of active players is ~10-12, so it's gunna be tough to find a time when essentially all of us can meet reliably. Any input on a time? How are your weekends? Which day works best for you, Fri-Sun?

The latest starting time I can see would be 3pm server on Sunday. 3 hours of raiding = 9 pm EST that we would finish (approximately). That puts those on the East coast in bed early enough to keep their jobs on Monday (so they can pay their WoW bill), with a little cushion in case Graz aggroes the boss in caster form (again) and causes a wipe.

ATM, Dendroidia, Rackki and I are balancing WoW with RL perfectly ( 1 hour RL for 2 hours WoW XD ). So, we are flexible and could probably make just about any time. Those of you who have jobs and stuff will have to be the ones that shape the schedule so let us know your thoughts.

Dendroidia

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Grazny Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:28 pm

whups, posted that last one on my wife's toon.
Grazny
Grazny

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Back to top Go down

Relina's return! (Really!) Empty scheduling

Post by Ezmac Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:34 pm

I'm out of town the next two Sundays unless we run late (around 8pm server). Otherwise I can run Sundays or Saturdays and prefer early (9am server) but can manage most afternoons and evenings.
Ezmac
Ezmac

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Relina Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:37 pm

I won't be working until August 18th, so I can do any time. Sunday afternoons will probably conflict for me since I *gasp* attend church (I'm not sure what the current meeting time is since I'm in another state at the moment), but I'll be free every day. I'm with Ezmac though. I'd love to do something much earlier in the day, if possible. I probably will be pulled away during the evening (6 p.m. server time) on some nights to play *horrors* D&D, so doing something early on in the day would work out great for me. Plus, I am one of those scary people who thrives on early mornings. Wink

(11 more days until I am home, sweet home, and ready to get to some raiding, instancing, the works!)

Hey, Grazny, are you going to stick to healing, or are you going to revert to the tanking bear I miss dearly?
Relina
Relina

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulpable Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:05 am

Hi all...back in the states, but my next few sundays are shot. i should be back on for some weeknight and saturday grinding soon, if people want/need to heroic.
Pulpable
Pulpable

Back to top Go down

Post by Relina Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:15 am

I'm all for getting the alts leveled, too. Despite the lag, last night was a lot of fun. We'll have to do it again some time. Wink

(I'm home on Friday, so if anything we can swap out taking turns tanking, so everyone won't have to rely on one or the other, but either as time is convenient. Convenient, no?)
Relina
Relina

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulpable Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:51 pm

maybe Fri night we can get Dend her heroic Slabs run
Pulpable
Pulpable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum