Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WTB Thread on Video Games

2 posters

Go down

WTB Thread on Video Games Empty WTB Thread on Video Games

Post by Relina Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:48 pm

We talk about video games in guild chat at times, yet we seem to lack a thread on the forum. That is a crime within itself, so I'm doing something about it. Wink

I just got Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii the other day, and my goodness... If any of you have played any of the previous games, this is definitely the cream of the crop! I'm not hurting too badly not being able to raid on WoW since I can play this, but I am hurting for competition. (What is with girls not wanting to play video games? My roommates are freaks...) If not playing WoW come April, if anyone else has this game, I'd love to see how we fair over the wi-fi.

Anyone man enough to take on a girl gamer? Laughing
Relina
Relina

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

WTB Thread on Video Games Empty Super smashhhhhh

Post by Atherial Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:35 pm

I've got it, got it Sunday when it came out. I've just managed to unlock all the playable characters too. So anytime, prepare to get beat down by the mighty jigglypuff!!! (Not really jigglypuff...probably Link...but yeah...) =) As for other video games, I've got CoD4 on the xbox 360, along with pretty much every other shooter for that system, as well as some of the good RPG's like Oblivion and Mass Effect. On my ps3 I don't have much, just waiting for metal gear solid 4....want it...so badly. On my portable systems, i've got final fantasy tactics and a couple other games for my PSP, they're fun, mostly nestalgia games. My DS has all the staples, like pokemon(I wanted to try to catch them all.....plus it kills time), some final fantasies, nintendogs for my wife, etc etc. And my WII, other than SSMB has just a couple games, like Zelda, raymans raving rabids, mostly just 4 player games. I do have a couple of the classics though, like Ocarina of time and some of the super mario bros on there. Thats it though...oh...plus the billion games on my PC...they are all over the place though. Shooters, RPG's, RTS's, etc etc etc. That really is it though, promise!

Atherial

Back to top Go down

WTB Thread on Video Games Empty Re: WTB Thread on Video Games

Post by Chev Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:07 pm

I don't have a Wii but I have a friend that does...played Sonic for the first time today, I was pretty disappointed that I didn't play that well with him but I'm gonna try to get better cause Sonic is awesome. bounce

I don't know how the online works so your gonna have to help me out there.

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Relina Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:18 pm

I just wish I had more time to play games. This weekend was seriously the first time in a long time I spent most of it in front of the Wii, but it was time well spent. (I just unlocked Sonic earlier, but I've not tried him out yet.)

I think SSBB is like the DS Pokémon games in that you need friend codes to play against people online. Once I am back in Washington and able to set up my wireless again (it's *shock* blocked here), I'll post up my code.

Etherial, feel no shame in playing Pokémon. It's one of my favorite DS games right now (aside from Nintendogs, which gives me some way to have pets in my apartment), and I barely picked it back up to finally get to the League. I want to beat it so I can start getting Pokémon from the other games. ..and hopefully find some poor sap to trade me their Palkia. Very Happy
Relina
Relina

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down