Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Possible Guild Alliance - for real!

3 posters

Go down

Possible Guild Alliance - for real! Empty Possible Guild Alliance - for real!

Post by Relina Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:30 pm

I'm sure most of you know Wildellia/Phorne, who up until recently was a member of our guild. He left for greener pastures (really a lady, by my guess) and helped form a new guild who I had the pleasure of raiding Karazhan with today. They're farther along in game content than we are, HOWEVER, like us, they don't have enough people for the larger raid instances. I'll hopefully be talking to Phorne and the guild leader sometime in the near future about details (people seem to thrive on details), but in the meantime, here's their site so you all can get an idea of Qualitätskontrolle:

WWW.QK-GUILD.COM

Feel free to post any thoughts or opinions.
Relina
Relina

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

Possible Guild Alliance - for real! Empty Re: Possible Guild Alliance - for real!

Post by Grazny Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:21 pm

Yeesh!

"Applicants should be Gruul's/Mag ready or better"

Um. I dont even know what a Gruul's/Mag is!

How do they feel about scrubs?
Grazny
Grazny

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Back to top Go down

Possible Guild Alliance - for real! Empty Re: Possible Guild Alliance - for real!

Post by Relina Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:06 am

The one is definitely Gruul's Lair. As for 'scrubs', they were more than willing to take me to Karazhan, despite my lack of purples. (How freaky when everyone was clicking on me, most likely to check my gear.) Phorne's a good guy though, and is second in command in their guild, so he has some vying power.

In any case, in the meantime I'd like to get back to running heroics (from Ramparts and up), plus some of the regular 70 level instances to get gear and such, so maybe we'll not be seen as 'scubs' any longer. Wink

(Karazhan dropped a gorgeous healing plate chest, too, but I opted out to give it to a holy paladin. I cry inside, it was so great... *secretly misses being holy*)
Relina
Relina

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:15 am

My gear is almost good enough to tank Sunwell I really wouldn't wanna be bothered with them...I recognized one name from WoA some annoying teenage girl. Also recognize Rva but he isnt playing and of course wild =)

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:43 am

doesn't grazny miss feral
just switch with him =p

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Relina Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:34 am

We'd not be doing any of the ten-man raids with them, most likely (I think they only took 'outsiders' last night because they didn't have everyone on in their guild), just the bigger stuff. It's probably not going to happen for a bit, in any case. I'll have to find out what schedules are like for people in our guild, since we still seem to have trouble being on at the same time.. Crying or Very sad
Relina
Relina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down