Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Are you guys using BeImba?

3 posters

Go down

Are you guys using BeImba? Empty Are you guys using BeImba?

Post by Chev Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:01 am

Because I see unenchanted gear, misenchanted gear, gemless gear, low quality gems, inactive meta gems, talent trees missing key talents etc.
I could list all the issues out for each character, but they are there for you when you enter your name. Makes it really easy for you. You guys need to go on during the server's primetimes and hammer out the kinks. Some of the differences in enchants can be the difference in a blue and an epic...combined they make a huge difference. With the gold available from the dailies at the Isle, there is no excuse to not keep your current gear always enchanted and gemmed, no matter how long you think you are going to have it. You may end up having an item longer than intended. Do not wait for the guild to produce you an enchant or gem etc. its easier to just get whatever you need from whoever is available.

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

Are you guys using BeImba? Empty Re: Are you guys using BeImba?

Post by Relina Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:05 pm

It's definitely been on my mind, yes. The first time I saw it I realized just how subpar my gear was for heroics and Karazhan, hence the drive to get my stupid drops in heroics (or at least badges so I can buy new gear like the bracers I got the other day). I need to do better with enchants, though, at least for the shield and weapon. I'm still wanting to hold out on the leggings and boots, because I'm really hoping mine will finally drop in Karazhan.

(One good thing, since last I checked, I'm now up there in Karazhan, so I must be doing something right.)
Relina
Relina

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:26 pm

You really should get Vitality to your boots (4hp5, 4mp5). Ianil has the enchant, and it's really cheap.
http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=27948

Chev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianil Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:18 pm

Yes, I've been following it rather closely. I just updated my gems this morning, so that may not have taken hold yet. My cloak enchant requires exalted with HH, which I don't have yet. The enchants needed for my bracers is another drop that I do not have as of yet. As for my boots, I've been going back and forth on what I want, though I will probably just slap Vitality on it and be done with it.

Edit: Okay, replaced the gem and enchanted the boots and bracers. Just leaves the cloak to fix when I get the required rep with Honor Hold.
Ianil
Ianil

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:18 am

Ianil, you may want to consider a different cloak before you enchant with subtlety, since it's an expensive enchant. The spirit on the cloak doesn't do much for you...it's more designed as a holy priest/resto druid cloak. You may actually have a blue that is better for you. (ignore whats higher on the BeImba scale...they only take into account item level)

Chev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianil Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:05 pm

What would you recommend? I actually went with this cloak based on the armory upgrade list.
Ianil
Ianil

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:22 pm

Chev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum