Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Iols

2 posters

Go down

Iols Empty Iols

Post by Chev Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:23 am

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

Iols Empty Re: Iols

Post by Chev Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:14 am

Ok, here is a guide for you...written by me with assistance from that website...

First off, I want you to achieve all these objectives, in no particular order:
Weapon- Duel-wield the Sunbreaker and/or Bombardier's Blade (Revered with Shattered Sun Offensive)

Neck- Get Earthen Mark of Razing or Natasha's Choker (both quests)

Gloves- Look for Fel Leather Gloves on the AH
If no luck there, get Gloves of the Nether-Stalker (quest)

Chest- Get Hauberk of Karabor (quest)

Do the quest chain up to "How to Break Into the Arcatraz" for Naaru Belt of Precision
http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=10704

Cloak- Check AH for Cloak of the Craft
If that fails, get the Delicate Green Poncho (quest)

Legs- Check AH for Fel Leather Leggings
If that fails, get Clefthoof Hide Leggings (quest)

Rings- Kaylaan's Signet (quest)

Feet- Look for Fel Leather Boots off AH
If that fails, get Felboar Hide Shoes (quest)

Ranged- Mama's Insurance (quest)

Thrown- Look for Felsteel Whisper Knives off AH
or send mats to Chevalier

Once you achieve ALL of the above, we can take you to some Heroics:

Steamvault (heroic)- Helm of the Claw
Shattered Halls (Heroic) Expedian's Scout Epaulets
Shadow Labyrinth (Heroic) Spymistress's Wristguards
Botanica (heroic)
Mechanar (heroic)

Remember to enchant and gem all your new gear.
Upon successful completion of the heroics, you will be ready for Karazhan.

Chev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iols Empty My two cents

Post by Ezmac Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:07 pm

All of the items Chev recommends I second, with a few caveats:

1) Don't know if you're Aldor or Scryer (I know I can check, but busy at work) but if you're Aldor, the sword you can buy at Exalted is a great weapon you can grind/buy honor from AH to get.

2) Farm honor! It's great because you don't need cash, it teaches you pvp which is just the shnizzle for any rogue (although will require you to respec for raiding as PVE and PVP specs don't cross over unless you get some serious epics) and it will allow you to buy some very very nice epic items that still rock for PVE. The boots and belt, in particular, are much better than most of the starter PVE gear shadowpanther/Chev recommend and can be farmed in a couple of weeks in battlegrounds. If you can arena, and I highly recommend you start immediately with other freshly minted 70's there is NO EXCUSE not to start grinding for both the OH and MH swords. Go swords because combat swords spec is the best for PVE/raiding. http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=f0ebovZMIVobVzxMGot

3) Finally, read this right now
http://www.wowhead.com/?forums&topic=5962
Ezmac
Ezmac

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:54 pm

I second #1...since you will want to get exalted with Aldor eventually anyway for the shoulder enchant.
That is a significant investment though to get to exalted...so make sure your ready for it.
The best way to get exalted would be to finish up your way to honored by buying 56 Marks of Kil'Jaeden and turning them in.
At honored, I would then complete any Aldor quests you have not done http://www.wowhead.com/?faction=932#quests One of those quests happens to be for the ring I recommended for you.
After you are done with the quests, the best and fastest way to get to exalted is to buy Marks of Sargeras and Fel Armaments. 1 Fel Armament is 350 rep, while 10 Marks of Sargeras is 250 Rep. The Marks of Sargeras are better rep per gold wise, but I would recommend picking up 24 Fel Armaments on the way so you have sufficient Holy Dust for your shoulder enchants (this is equal to 3 Exalted Shoulder enchants at 8x Holy Dust each). This investment is a significant one and I would recommend calculating it out before you go head first, to make sure you have enough gold to hit exalted.

Chev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum