Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Interface, how you see the world. (For Cheve and Blue.)

3 posters

Go down

Interface, how you see the world. (For Cheve and Blue.) Empty Interface, how you see the world. (For Cheve and Blue.)

Post by Karsis Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:57 am

So I came up with these set ups a while back and thought I should share. (And hopefully either spread the love or improve them. ^_-)

The only interface mod I use is CT_Bar mod which gives the user the ability to have more many more bars that you can reposition and resize. (Plus there are options for pet bars, class bars and all sorts of things so if you don't have it it's worth checking out!)

Anyway for your priest types. *cough* CHEVE! *cough*
Interface, how you see the world. (For Cheve and Blue.) Karsisinterface

As you can see I keep all of my attack spells in a close group and the more defensive spells close by. (Yay pyshic scream!) Though the big help with this interface is having the healing bar just to the left of where group portraits appear. Making of easy and quick click heal, click dispell, click bubble.

For the warrior within...
Interface, how you see the world. (For Cheve and Blue.) Veksinterface

With this I made it so that the stance switching buttion is at the front of the row the corrisponds to the moves within the stance. And the moves that can be used in any stance are on the bottom row for ease of use. The only problem is I think that it is a little bit of a screen hog so I'm not sure how well it would work out on a PvP server.

Oh yeah and with both interface arrangments I put most of the usuable items at the very top row.

I hope you guys find this somewhat useful and feel free to comment!
Karsis
Karsis

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

Interface, how you see the world. (For Cheve and Blue.) Empty Re: Interface, how you see the world. (For Cheve and Blue.)

Post by Chev Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:57 pm

I downloaded the mod, but I don't know how to move the bars...they don't even say how to on their own site...they say its intuitive...right.
Interface, how you see the world. (For Cheve and Blue.) Ctbarmodsigh

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

Interface, how you see the world. (For Cheve and Blue.) Empty Re: Interface, how you see the world. (For Cheve and Blue.)

Post by Karsis Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:41 pm

CT_Mod icon looks like it is above the blue helm icon on your minimap. (A left click drag and drop will reposition it on your minimap or screen. ^_^) Anyway once you acess it go into Bar Mod and it will make it so they can be dragged, resized or disguarded.
Karsis
Karsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Karsis Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:03 pm

Okay first left click on the ct2 icon located on your minimap.
Interface, how you see the world. (For Cheve and Blue.) Ct1

That should open a drop down menu, from there go to Bar_Mod

Interface, how you see the world. (For Cheve and Blue.) Ct2

Once inside bar mod all the bars become drag and drop and it gives you the option to hide them, resize them or move them. (They system seems to be all about the drag and drop. ^_-)
Interface, how you see the world. (For Cheve and Blue.) Ct3

The only weird thing is that your main action bar, rep bar, exp bar and pet bar are under the CT_Bottombar list. The bars appear opeaq but once you close out the CTMenu anything without an icon in it becomes invisible. This becomes really handy for mind control! But be wary that it doesn't cover something you may need.
Interface, how you see the world. (For Cheve and Blue.) Ct4

I hope this was helpful to you!
Karsis
Karsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rvakilla Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:45 pm

Well heres how i see WOW. I set up my interface so i can quickly control my character when kiting, and i took raiding into consideration as well by locating aimed shot, steady shot, and arcane shot close by.

Interface, how you see the world. (For Cheve and Blue.) WoWScrnShot_090307_010831
Rvakilla
Rvakilla

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum