Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MMM, tasty tasty research

2 posters

Go down

MMM, tasty tasty research Empty MMM, tasty tasty research

Post by Ezmac Wed May 06, 2009 4:34 pm

So, I know that not all of us enjoy researching...but for those who have a desk job and love to learn how to maximize their character, I found this site today:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/wowetc

It's an interesting site in that it compiles forums on all sorts of subjects, but they happened to have a pretty good WoW thread, and one that had some excellent Rogue info. There might be some nice info for your crappy non-rogue class as well, who knows? heh.

Seriously, there are some decent threads on Ulduar and in one I found great advice on how to spec for different Ulda fights, etc. According to the thread Rogues should rock out on Deconstructor, so the pressure is on, I better perform.
Ezmac
Ezmac

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Back to top Go down

MMM, tasty tasty research Empty Re: MMM, tasty tasty research

Post by Oph Thu May 07, 2009 12:04 am

ROFLMAO! I should check that site out because I could benefit from doing some research on bosses so as to perform better, and we all know how much I love to show off my incredible skills! XD

Plus I'm still having trouble on the first stage there in Ulduar, with shooting down the pyrite and fighting Flame Leviathan. And I could look into Malygos a little too . . .

Oph

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum