Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Thanks all!

3 posters

Go down

Thanks all! Empty Thanks all!

Post by Relina Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:34 pm

I've been meaning to thank you all for a while now for being such awesome and fun people to game with, but the recent happenings really made it apparent just how great you all really are. When I took over this guild I had no idea it would become what it has, but it's all thanks to everyone who has made this guild such a fun place.

If you want personal thanks, that's (in no particular order) a thank you to Chevalier, Grazny, Etherial, Ezmac, Hawktrann(i), Hawkstrike, Ianil, Qaadr (we need to get you back!), Wildellia, heck, even Veloce. Blueobsi and Karsis, you guys are included, too. I don't think I'd still be playing this game if I didn't know such great people like you.

Thank you all again. I'll cut the sap now and get back to the questing and such. Very Happy

Last edited by on Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Relina
Relina

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

Thanks all! Empty Re: Thanks all!

Post by Eth Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:35 pm

=..(

Eth

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherial Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:40 pm

Eth wrote:=..(

... =....(

Etherial

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherial Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:46 pm

Etherial wrote:
Eth wrote:=..(

... =....(

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad ...I weep. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Etherial

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Relina Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:50 pm

Darn it! I knew I forgot someone, but I couldn't think of who! I'm going to chalk it up to being distracted every which way when that whole thing happened. But feel the love! I'm not even on my computer to reply to this, in fact I had to do some digging around in search engines to find this place. You're awesome too, Etherial. Helping out random players and continuing to help out even when you weren't in the same guild. Wink
Relina
Relina

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

Thanks all! Empty echoing sentiment

Post by hawktranny Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:32 pm

I came to this guild b/c I had several RL friends in it, and I started long after the game was initially released - so it was a no-brainer. But I was not prepared for the level of courtesy and respect I see guildmembers giving each other daily. I've always been so stoked to see people helping each other complete quests, get items, and just generally enjoy the game. So I'll echo the sentiment, and say thanks to everyone as well. You all have made this game experience a worthwhile experience.
hawktranny
hawktranny

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum