Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Interesting....

4 posters

Go down

Did you find this a good read?

Interesting.... Vote_lcap75%Interesting.... Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Interesting.... Vote_lcap0%Interesting.... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Interesting.... Vote_lcap25%Interesting.... Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Interesting.... Empty Interesting....

Post by Etherial Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:03 am

So, long long ago, I use to be a member of a Counter-Strike clan. Yes, I was that elite, ooOOooOoh. Anyway, the reason I bring this up is that we had an extreeeemly awesome forum set up, with tiers set up for community members, clan members, clan leaders, captains, etc etc. We also had the same deal at Storm Forged, though those forums sucked horribly. But, they both had a lot of activity!~ So, I guess I just kind of want to bring our forums to life more, with more going on than 2 posts a week by Cheve, then Rel responding to Cheve, and so on so forth.

I'll admit I haven't done my part to propagate a vast repository of conversation and a compendium of WoW knowledge, but I'm going to try and rectify that. I think if we can get 5 or so people to use the boards regularly, we can get some more who wont want to be out of the loop, etc etc. The page is bookmarked, so I'll be here more.

Now, I know a lot of us are going back to school, etc etc, so I think it'll be nice having an 'offline'(compared to logging on wow), way to communicate, plan things out in advance, etc etc. I think the best way to start people posting a bunch of stuff. Random thoughts about encounters, whatever, as long as its not 'Hi' 'Hi 2' 'Hi 2 U' or stuff just done to improve post counts. Might need to restructure the forum some more, like, an Instance section, a WoW Future section, General Section, Offtopic or Whats on your Mind section, etc etc. Anyway, just my two cents!~

Etherial

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Back to top Go down

Interesting.... Empty Re: Interesting....

Post by Relina Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:54 pm

Well, we are using the general discussion, so I guess we ought to make a section devoted purely to the game. I think I will push this place's existance to people on the guild more, so hopefully we can get more activity, or at least have people aware of the place. I know it will come in handy with a lot of us away at school, or for those starting new jobs so we'll have a better sense of when people will be on and available to run things. (On that note, I'm starting school soon myself, so I have no idea what my gaming schedule will be like.)
Relina
Relina

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:45 pm

Thanks for this post Eth. I check these forums all the time, and couldn't believe that there were actually posts in the forums. That being said, I don't want to create a whole bunch of forums just yet, cause that would just create a lot of clicking for no good reason. I've been waiting, patiently, for trends in people's posts to see what would become a good new forum. People just have to post here, trying not to ram it down anybody's throats, but yes it would be a good place to see whats going on w/o going online. Because we all know what happens if u go online when you really shouldn't be.

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Relina Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:10 pm

Things like not sleeping, eating, or doing homework come to mind... Wink
Relina
Relina

Back to top Go down

Interesting.... Empty Leatherworking

Post by Grazny Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:13 am

In the spirit of Eth's original post, I thought I'd post something here along the lines of Q&A.

Do we have any Leatherworkers in the guild? I've asked around and so far, none. I ask because Quark is skinning/mining now in order to make $, but when she hits 70 (soon hopefully) I'll probably pick a crafting skill for her. Despite the fact she is a War, if our guild needs a LW I may go that route.

G
Grazny
Grazny

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:34 pm

Yes, surprisingly we have no high level leatherworkers in the guild. Our current highest lvl LW is Dator, who is veloce's alt a 64 hunter. I expect Arianas, a RL friend to join the guild eventually and he is going leatherworking, but he is only 33. So the guild could use a LW, but Arianas seems pretty set on lvling up his druid when he gets his internet back tomorrow, so you might wanna think about taking up Blacksmithing. Alot of good BoP stuff in blacksmithing for warriors regardless of spec. Pulpable can attest, he has a fireguard from swordsmithing. So thats what i'd recommend, because I know in the future Blizzard wants to incentize professions further in the next expansion and you might not be happy having a warrior with LW. Of course, Lw wouldnt hurt your Druid. Up to you.

P.s Nice avatar lol!

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Relina Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:43 am

My hunter is a leatherworker, and I hope to have her maxed out someday...she's just falling behind in level grinding since most people's alts are in the 40s now. I really need to get working on her again. It's kind of crazy how much leather the patterns need...
Relina
Relina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum