Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

UD Stratholme...Before the Undead!~

3 posters

Go down

Stratholme!!

UD Stratholme...Before the Undead!~ Vote_lcap25%UD Stratholme...Before the Undead!~ Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
UD Stratholme...Before the Undead!~ Vote_lcap75%UD Stratholme...Before the Undead!~ Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

UD Stratholme...Before the Undead!~ Empty UD Stratholme...Before the Undead!~

Post by Etherial Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:13 am

Anyone heard about the new Stratholme instance in the CoT? We're going to get to fight alongside Arthas as he slaughters the town of Strath!!! Sure, the people are already infected with plagued grain, but we get to kill 'em good while they're human. I know for some people, this will be awesome. Rel will finally discover it was in fact her who killed the humans who later turned into the ghosts she loved killing(again) so much. How about you guys? Excited about Strat?

Also, how do you feel about them using CoT to just recreate all the big fights from WC3 without much lore. They've stated Hyjal has no real reason your doing it, just that it was a memorable moment from warcraft history, Strath will be the same way. Good? Bad? LoreLoL? Personally, I think its ironic that they include these 'epic' battles from WC3 so everyone can play them and 'reminisce' and turn them into the highest end raids around so only 5 percent of the hardest of the hard core raiders get to see them. Strath is suppose to be a 10 man though, maybe 5, I dont think they've finalized it.

Etherial

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Back to top Go down

UD Stratholme...Before the Undead!~ Empty Re: UD Stratholme...Before the Undead!~

Post by Relina Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:59 pm

I hadn't heard about that, but it sounds pretty cool to me! I think Blizzard likes to humanize their characters more. Take the instance you are 'forced' to run before Black Morass. Did Alliance think it odd we had to save Thrall, the same orc who would go on to rule over the orcish Horde? You'd think we'd be more likely to kill him off while we had the chance, but that's not how it works. (I know after I ran that instance then did some reading up on Thrall's history, I really had a lot of empathy for him.)

I think running alongside Arthas will do the same. When we're given the chance to take him down, it won't be this major bloodlust, but instead us wanting to free him from good intentions that sent him off the deep end. Blizzard is good about putting some emotion into the game. I think this is why it appeals to both guys and girls.

...undead and plagued people aside, I'd love to see what Stratholme was like before the city was destroyed.
Relina
Relina

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

UD Stratholme...Before the Undead!~ Empty Re: UD Stratholme...Before the Undead!~

Post by Chev Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:47 pm

I am looking forward to this as it is one of the few chapters I actually remember from WC3. Should be interesting.

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum