Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guild Bank

4 posters

Go down

Guild Bank Empty Guild Bank

Post by Chev Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:40 pm

First tab's 100g...please donate some money to the guild bank so we can get it started! You should notice large vaults in the major cities where u can donate some gold. I've donated 20g to get us started. (poor atm Sad

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

Guild Bank Empty Re: Guild Bank

Post by Chev Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:47 pm

Nevermind. Arianas deposited 70 then I finished it up with the last 10. Gonna put all my gems in there, next tab is 250g.

Chev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulpable Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:15 pm

I have some gems I can drop in too. How many spots do we get? Is this a good place for chanting mats or random scrolls and potions, or should the space be saved for something more worthwhile?
Pulpable
Pulpable

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Relina Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:23 pm

I'll definitely deposit gold when possible, since I won't be needing a lot of it until the next expansion. (Lousy expensive epic flying mounts...) I've a feeling I'll be dipping in for motes and other things until I get my tailoring maxed out. Heck, what do we want in the bank? Any food stuffs? Wink
Relina
Relina

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:56 am

The bank is filling up quick and I'm gonna have to start vendoring off some stuff if it gets full. The lower value items will be the first to go.
Please think before you deposit. THe guild bank is not a personal bank to put the crap your too lazy to sell in. Think if there are any players that could use this before depositing. The slots aren't cheap, 100g for the first tab and 250 for the second. A third would cost 500. Special thanks to Etherial for donating the 250 for the second tab.

Chev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Relina Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:12 am

If unwanted gear drops are left in the bank, I say sacrifice them to be disenchanted (unless a player needs the gear, of course). We can always use enchanting supplies, and they stack - unlike gear.
Relina
Relina

Back to top Go down

Post by celiac Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:51 pm

I have donated a few items today and i can drop some gold in there as well but i do have to ask, does anyone need the 1H axe that is in there? I would like to go back to duel weilding cause i do more than the average hunter does when it comes to melee...you can ask rack about that hahaha...it's not imperitive that i have it but if know one else needs it or the mats form it...I don't really know the rules for the bank so thats why i am asking.

Items i put in today where some dusts for enchanting like acrane dust and a few essences, an uncut orange and purple gem, just small things like that.

If anyone needs any metals like mithril bars and stuff like that please let me know I have been farming like crazy to save money for my mount so i can put some in the bank if it is needed.

Thank you
-Cel-
celiac
celiac

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Relina Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:24 pm

I'm of the 'first come, first serve' mentality, myself. If it's still sitting in there, chances are people don't need it...and for those who would need it but didn't check, their loss for not checking. silent I know for me, if I get a gear drop that a certain person could use, I hand it directly to said person. I'm assuming anything stuck in the bank is there because the donator didn't have anyone in mind, so it would be free game.

I'll have to grab Chevalier later to get his thoughts on the guild bank. It shouldn't be a free-for-all necessarily, but if someone can make use of something within the guild bank, they should be able to take it. Maybe leave a monetary donation in compensation.
Relina
Relina

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:47 pm

If you need an item in there take it. For the weapons/armor, if I see those items still in there for a few weeks i'll have Ianil disenchant the items into mats.
I currently have it set at a 3 stack/day limit withdrawal for members.
Cheve is the only jewelcrafter I know of in the guild so i'll eventually withdraw those uncut gems (they serve little purpose other than being cut), if the gems are determined to be taking too much room ill lower it to 2 of each gem from 3. That being said there are many types of gems that aren't in there.
Throwing money in there is good, more money means more slots, which means more items being circulated, more items helping everyone out.
As far as depositing goes I want to encourage lvl 60+ items for the most part, I really don't see many ppl on under 60 too often, so those items will just will be wasting a slot.

Chev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulpable Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:48 pm

just a word on gems, since uncuts stack, would it be better to leave uncut and have people make request when they get empty slots?
Pulpable
Pulpable

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:58 pm

Nah then it wouldnt be any different from when we didnt have guild banks.

Chev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:32 am

You can now access guild banks online:
http://www.wowarmory.com/guild-bank-log.xml?r=Dethecus&n=The+Order+of+New+Bethla

Can also see gmotd and guild info.

Chev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down