Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Alterac Valley Runs

4 posters

Go down

Alterac Valley Runs Empty Alterac Valley Runs

Post by hawktranny Tue May 22, 2007 8:53 pm

...much better than the Mexican Drinking Water Runs. I propose that we keep track of when it is AV's weekend, and run it as a guild. The main difficulty is ensuring we join as a group as AV, for some reason, does not allow you to join as a group. scratch In any case, if we sign up at approximately the same time, our chances of landing in the same BG are pretty good. The honor you get for it is pretty high, even when it's not AV's weekend. Comments?
hawktranny
hawktranny

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Back to top Go down

Alterac Valley Runs Empty Re: Alterac Valley Runs

Post by Karsis Wed May 23, 2007 7:45 am

I love me some AV! And I've never seen it from the Alliance side. It will be nice not having to deal with the death bridge or the super sniper towers.
Karsis
Karsis

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Wed May 23, 2007 12:04 pm

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/events/calendar/

For AV, we could always attempt to join the same AV#, dont know how well that works. But there are three other BGs that would be fun to join as a group, I personally need to refine by pvp skills on my Paladin so that i'm not a free HK, a guild WSG would be fun too, Protection Paladins are the best flag carriers, blessing of freedom is leet.

Chev
Admin

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Relina Sat May 26, 2007 6:02 am

It actually is possible to join the same battleground, you just can't be grouped and have to all choose the same arena. (Or whatever you want to call it.) I've done it before, you just have to be really quick about it. Going as a guild would be a lot of fun though. I just don't know how well a holy paladin would do on the battlefield since Relina's prone to dying in PvP encounters.
Relina
Relina

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down