Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Raiding Rules

4 posters

Go down

Raiding Rules Empty Raiding Rules

Post by Ginko Biloba Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:19 am

We are trying to create a fair system for raiding and while continuing this discussion have created a rank within the guild called "Raider". This rank has certain privileges earned by those who have an avid interest in raiding. The following guidelines must be followed in order to have and maintain this rank:

1. You must have vent installed for raiding. You don't have to have a microphone but you must be able to hear instructions for each fight in addition to adjustments being made during the fight. Communication is the key to a successful raiding experience.

2. You must run a minimum of 3 raids with the guild to acquire the "Raider" rank.

3. Each Raider is allowed one repair for up to 50g from the guild bank per weekend. If this is abused your status as raider will be revoked. The guild bank log records withdrawals for repairs and will be monitored by me.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions to improve this process.

Wink
Ginko Biloba
Ginko Biloba

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Raiding Rules Empty Re: Raiding Rules

Post by Raptorsshado Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:25 am

For that raider tab, have you made it possible for us to deposit into. I understand not being able to withdraw, but I figured that as the raid specific tab, raid specific items should probly be put in it. Namely I was going to start manufacturing flasks and was gonna drop them in there for whoever needed them on raid day.
Raptorsshado
Raptorsshado

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginko Biloba Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:46 pm

This should be fixed. Please continue to report any issues so that I can fix them immediately. Thanks!
Ginko Biloba
Ginko Biloba

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon^^ Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:16 am

nice work ashley
altho im gonna have to slide up to u for repairs
now and it may look..strange lol
looking forward to the wknd
brandon^^
brandon^^

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorsshado Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:18 am

Just as a question...would it be possible to turn off guild repairs except for on raid day? I know I've already made the mistake of clicking the wrong button and figure that others may too. Just figured that since its for raiding only that it might be easier to just switch that capability on raid day and turn it off later.
Raptorsshado
Raptorsshado

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezmac Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:26 am

Just to clarify, right now the Raider tab on the bank and the repair privileges are in an experimental phase. As we all gain familiarity and trust with the system and each other we hope to open up access and privileges. Don't fuck it up.
Ezmac
Ezmac

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezmac Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:30 am

I don't think we can turn it off except by manually modifying Guild rules on raid day. That may be something worth looking into, actually...but a big pain in the ass for Ashley. Another solution would be to make the limit 8g per day and that way it would be essentially 56g per week...That way you could always repair first from the bank w/o even thinking of it, but the downside is that ALL raiders would have this option, not just those who raided that week. It either has to be self-policed or we have to set the threshold very low until we get more guild $$. The latter may have to be the long term solution: Just set a low daily limit, allow all Raiders to use indiscriminately and wait until we have a larger nest egg to do so.
Ezmac
Ezmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorsshado Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:55 am

Yeah, I understand the kind of hassle that would create. It was just an idea, but the other one sounds plausible too...not sure which would be best, just figured that it was something to think about.
Raptorsshado
Raptorsshado

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon^^ Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:49 pm

poor anto stil has to earn his repairs frm ashley.. XD
brandon^^
brandon^^

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezmac Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:39 am

who's Anto? Is he in our guild? Smile
Ezmac
Ezmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorsshado Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:54 pm

I dunno...there's this random tree that shows up on occasion...but I didn't think it was called anto...some long name that is hard to type in...
Raptorsshado
Raptorsshado

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down